- Strona główna
- Cookies are also used by websites to which we refer, e.g. by showing multimedia. You can change the cookie settings in your web browser. If you do not change these settings, you accept the cookies used here.
- The portal uses performance cookies, i.e. cookies used to collect information about the way the website is used to make it work better, and functional cookies, i.e. cookies allowing to “remember” the user’s settings (eg language, font size).
- The https://deafworldfestival.pl/ portal uses the following Cookies:
• _utma – a file saved on the computer’s disk during the first visit to a given website. The file contains a unique identification number by means of which the analytical tool can identify a unique and new user,
• _utmb – the _utmb cookie is responsible for storing information about a given visit,
• _utmc – a cookie cooperating with _utmb, the task of which is to determine whether to start tracking new visits or whether the collected data should be included in the existing visits,
- • _utmz – a cookie containing information about the sources of visits. Thanks to it, it is possible to count, among others visits from search engines,
- • PHPSESSID – a cookie that maintains the ID of the current session between the server on which the website is installed and the user’s device through which he communicates with the server and with the website.
- The level of protection against cookies is set in each browser until cookies are completely blocked. This increases the level of security and data protection, but may also prevent some functions, e.g. logging in to an e-mail account.
- The administrator of your personal data within the meaning of the Regulation of the European Parliament and the Council (EU) 2016/679 EU of 27 April 2016 (hereinafter: “GDPR”), after entering the website and in connection with the use of its functionality, is the Świat Głuchych Foundation, with its seat at Piasta Kołodzieja 52C/2, Warszawa.
- Your personal data will be processed by the Administrator, in particular for the following purposes:
• conclusion and implementation of the contract for the provision of electronic services on the terms described in the “Regulations of the Portal”, sending messages containing commercial information,
• conducting marketing of entities cooperating with the Administrator (with prior consent),
• enabling contact with the Administrator via contact forms,
• defence against possible claims,
• analytical and statistical.
3. The data will be transferred to entities processing it at our request based on contracts with the Administrator, but only for the purpose and scope necessary for the implementation of the above-mentioned. purposes, including entities providing IT services or other services to us to ensure the proper functioning of the website www.deafworldfestival.pl, where such entities process data only in accordance with the Administrator’s instructions.
4. In addition to the entities mentioned, your data may be made available only to entities authorized to do so under national or EU law. The website administrator has exercised due diligence in order to adequately secure the personal data provided, in particular against disclosure to unauthorized persons.
5. Your personal data will be processed only for the time necessary to achieve the purpose of processing or until your consent is revoked. The administrator reserves the right to process data for a period of up to 3 months from the moment of achieving the goals in connection with the implementation of his own analytical and statistical purposes.
6. Your personal data may be processed on the basis of:
a) consent (Article 6 (1) (a) of the GDPR), in particular for marketing purposes of cooperating entities,
b) in connection with the performance of a contract to which the data subject is party, or to take steps at the request of the data subject, prior to concluding the contract (Article 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR), in particular in the case of order Newsletter services or in connection with the use of the functionality of the www.gdpr.pl portal described in the Regulations of the Portal;
c) fulfilment of the obligation resulting from the provisions of both national and EU law in accordance with art. 6 (1) (c) GDPR;
d) for purposes resulting from the legitimate interests pursued by the Administrator, including answering questions sent via the “Contact” tab and for statistical and analytical purposes of the Administrator, where the Administrator’s legitimate interest is the possibility of making analyzes and statistics of his activities resulting from art. 6 (1) (d) of the GDPR, as well as for the purposes of defence against possible claims based on the Controller’s legitimate interest, where the Controller’s legitimate interest is to defend the Controller against third party claims.
7. At any time, it is possible to withdraw consents expressed on the website, including consent to the processing of data for marketing purposes of entities cooperating with the Administrator. Revocation of consent to the processing will not affect the lawfulness of the processing that was carried out before its withdrawal.
8. You have the right to request access to data, rectification, deletion, transfer or limitation of their processing, as well as the right to object to the processing. If you want to exercise your rights, please send us a message to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
9. The security of personal data is our priority, however, if you believe that by processing your personal data we violate the provisions of the GDPR, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Personal Data Protection Office.